Terms and Conditions:-
Minimum booking period is 3 consecutive nights.
All bookings will incur a 100 Euro ( per apartment ) deposit against damage, breakages and excessive cleaning requirements, damage deposit is payable on arrival, returnable on day of departure ( subject to damage, breakage and excessive cleaning charges , as determined by the owners ).
Arrival and departure times:-
Accommodation is available from 2pm on the arrival date, and latest checkout is 10am on the departure date. Other times may be available by agreement. Luggage drop and collection can be arranged.
We do not charge for air conditioning ( unlike most other places ), each air conditioning unit is on a 1 hr timer, so it cannot be left on permanently, you simply need to press a button, when the air conditioner switches off after 1 hour. Air conditioning is expense to run, so you MUST CLOSE ALL DOORS and WINDOWS while using the air conditioning. If you persist in running the air conditioning with doors and windows open, then 50 euro’s will be deducted from your damage deposit to pay for YOUR waste of electricity.
30% of total charges to be paid to confirm a booking, the remaining 70% to be paid on or prior to arrival. Please note, no guests will be allowed to stay at Villa Paradiso or be given apartment keys, unless ALL monies due have been paid. There are no exceptions to this condition.
If you do not wish to carry cash, then you MUST ensure you have fully paid for your accommodation prior to arrival.
Cash, Bank transfer ( funds must clear prior to arrival ), Paypal ( to be paid as “family or friends payment” ).
Cancellations and refunds:-
If the booking is cancelled more than 21 days before due arrival date , then 50% of all monies paid will be refunded.
If the booking is cancelled less than 21 days before due arrival date, then no refund of any monies paid will be refunded.
Villa Paradiso has ample on and off road parking, but the owners accept no responsibility for guests vehicles.
Free airport pickup and drop off:-
This is a free service we offer, we can pickup and drop off up to 6 persons, between 10am and 10pm, this is subject to availability and is not gauranteed.
Friendly dogs can be accommodated at Villa Paradiso, please ask for details. If your dog proves to be vicious or Unfriendly you may be asked to leave the accommodation. Your dog MUST NOT be left unattended at any time, in the accommodation or in the grounds of VillaParadiso. The owners of VillaParadiso have a large very friendly dog, we cannot keep him locked up for the duration of your stay. If you have a very strong fear of dogs then you should consider if VillaParadiso is suitable for you.
*** IMPORTANT ***, VillaParadiso is located in a particularly beautiful and peaceful location. Local by laws state that ALL NOISE MUST CEASE AT MIDNIGHT. This is strictly enforced. If you wish to late night/early morning party, then the seafront is only approx 3 kms away, where you will find all night bars and restaurants
The owners take no responsibility for loss/damage ( or consequential loss ), to guests personal belongings or valuables, however caused.
It is a legal requirement that on arrival, passports or photo ID of all visitors will be scanned.
Guests are required to behave considerately to other guests, the owners and neighbors,
VillaParadiso is on a quiet residential urbanization, late night and/or early morning noise is not acceptable.
Drunken or rowdy behaviour will not be tolerated.
In the extreme circumstances where guests are required to leave the property due to guest’s inappropriate behaviour, no refunds will be made.
Guests are not allowed to have visitors to the accommodation without prior consent of the owners. Anyone that has been given permission to visit you at VillaParadiso must leave the premises before 11pm.
No-one other than guests that have been registered with us, may stay in the accommodation. If additional person(s) are found to have stayed overnight, your entire party will be told to vacate VillaParadiso immediately , and no refunds will be paid.
Use of the swimming pool and all other facilities, is exclusively for use by the owners and guests staying at VillaParadiso, and is at the guests own risk. Parents, guardians and all other adults of your party, are responsible for the safety and good behavior of children in their care at all times, in particular in or near the swimming pool and BBQ, and children must be supervised at all times.
Guests will be held responsible for any and all losses as a result of leaving their accommodation unlocked and unattended.
If you or anyone in your party has any special needs, allergies, diets, convictions or religious beliefs, or any thing else that may be relevant, These must be discussed with the owners prior to payment of your accommodation deposit.